Saturday, January 24, 2009

30 things you may not know about me

When I started the blog, I thought I would have more to say.  Well apparently I was wrong!  But I saw this on a friends blog, and then my sister posted something similar on facebook, so I thought I would try it.  And since I am 30...."30 Things You May Not Know About Me."  Shall we begin?

1.   I have never had a manicure nor a pedicure.
2.   I have seen every episode of "Friends" at least 3 times.
3.   I am at my very core a romantic.
4.   I love to plan things, trips, cleaning schedules, days, etc.
5.   I want to go back to school.
6.   I like pet names, but funny ones, not cliche ones.
7.   I never realized how getting older would change my outlook on things, including goals.
8.   I hate shopping with most people.
9.   While I used to hate Mexican food, it is probably my favorite type of food now.
10. I don't have any secret talents.
11. I never realized how judgemental I am, until I have started trying not to be
12. I would like to write a book.
13. I would like to be famous without be "paparazzi" famous (i.e. I want to go to award shows, but not be the center of attention).
14. I truly hate being the center of attention.
15. I would like to help people figure out what they want to do with their life.
16. I do not like talking politics.
17. I want to be one of those "genuinely nice" people.
18. Ingrid Michaelson is my favorite singer/song writer.
19. I am higher maintenance than I would like to admit.
20. I enjoyed the "Sookie Stackhouse" books.
21. I have not enjoyed the "Twilight" series.
22. I enjoy looking at pictures, rather than taking them; I only take them to look at them.
23. I have learned more about myself in the last 2 years than probably any time before then.
24. "The Princess Bride" will always be my favorite movie.
25. I hate watching the news.
26. I watch "Saved by the Bell" every morning.
27. I have read more in the last 4 years than the 26 years before that.
28. I hate that my fingers are crooked.
29. I love new years resolutions.
30. I take my family for granted.

That was hard, but fun.  My stream of consciousness thinking is very random!

1 comment:

T.H. Elliott said...

I love Princess Bride. We gotta get that on DVD.