Sunday, February 1, 2009

Travel

In the first three months of the year, I will fly 5 times (roundtrips).  That is alot, in my opinion.  I hate packing and unpacking and just want to keep my suitcase packed, as horrible and lazy as that is.  I always fear I am going to forget something or leave it in the hotel.  I actually have done that before, I left my glasses in a hotel and luckily they found them and express overnighted the glasses to me.  Plus, being tall sucks when you are flying.  I always try to get the emergency exit row, but I am only successful about 50% of the time.  And so my poor legs are all cooped up, like chickens.  I think I need a new carry on bag, during my last trip, my messenger back was killing my shoulder, but I hate roller bags because they don't fit in the overhead compartment sometimes.

What a complainy post this was!  :)  At least my last trip will be to Michigan.

Side note: The Superbowl was really good this year!

1 comment:

T.H. Elliott said...

I had a pretty cool computer rolling bag. I could fit it in the overhead. Also, check out a messenger bag/back pack. It has a strap, or you can wear it as a back pack. I used to fly twice a week, it sucks.