Wednesday, December 7, 2011

You're My Butterfly...Sugar...Honey


One of the popular tourist spots in Callaway Gardens is the Cecil B. Day Butterfly Center.  We arrived at the Gardens pretty early and had the Center to ourselves!  One slight drawback was that it was cloudy out and the butterflies like the sun.  But some of the butterflies were still very active.  One other slight drawback is the humidity is about 90%!  Hello frizzy hair!  It also took about 20 minutes for our cameras to unfog!  But the wait was worth it!


I couldn't help myself!  I had to post more flowers!


The butterflies were beautiful, even with the cloudy skies! 


These two were chasing each other and when they were together it looked like a crazy person (and I looked like a crazy person trying to photography them together as they would not stay still for very long)!





PURPLE FLOWERS!!


Did I mention how much I enjoyed Callaway Gardens?  :)

No comments: