Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Allie has fleas...

She really does.  And I can't get rid of them.  She has had a bath every night for the past 4 nights and she just got her monthly flea medicine.  Argh!

I had to go out of town last week, I had to go to Washington, DC for a meeting.  I flew up on the 8th and then flew back home on the 11th.  My parents, nor Andrew, realized I was flying on September 11th until that morning.  I thought I would have been more aware of my surroundings that morning.  I took the metro to the airport and that was really the only time I looked around and thought "nah, its too early for anything to happen,"  as it was 5:30 in the morning.  When I got to the airport there was a few more TSA people there, I thought, but no lines for security and really it was just business as usual.  My main thought was I was worried about someone calling in a bomb threat.  I didn't worry about anything actually happening, just worried that someone would thought that something would happen.  Are we as American's to be applauded to be able to recover from an event so devastating, or are we just that lazy?  Personally I think it is a bit of both, and that is ok with me!  :)

On a side note, MMA is crazy.  I don't see how people do it, but it is entertaining to watch.

No comments: