Saturday, September 6, 2008

Guilty Pleasures...

So I have a few guilty pleasures.  I do not know what draws me to these things but if I see these certain things on TV or hear them on the radio or something, I just can't not watch/listen.  What brings this up you ask?  Well I was watching the Georgia football game on TV and during the commercial I was flipping through the channels and stumbled on TBS and "Save the Last Dance" was on.  This is guilty pleasure numero uno.  I have seen this movie so many times, it is sad.  It's on TBS probably at least once a month and every time it is on, I seem to find it.  It seems to send out a signal in my TV to me saying, "come and find me."  And I do.  And every time it is on, I watch it.  There is nothing in the movie that is particularly appealing to me, but I watch it, always.

My song guilty pleasure of the moment is some Miley Cyrus song.  I don't even know the name, but every time I hear it I have to stop the radio and listen to the whole song.  It is not a particularly good song, imo, but dang it, I have to listen.

I do not understand why I am drawn to these things, but I guess that is the point of a guilty pleasure.

Peas out.

No comments: