Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bolly-what?

I am in love with all things Bollywood. Well, that actually may not be true, but ever since "Slumdog Millionaire," I love Indian entertainment. (caveat: this does not include Indian food; curry is not my BFF)

After watching "Slumdog Millionaire," I youtubed the dance at the end and learned it. Yes I am THAT much of a dork. Here is the video:


Then, I was watching something else on youtube and
came across this!


So I learned the "jai ho" part of that dance as well.
(Do not question whether I have other things that I
should be doing, that is of no concern to you.) I also
went to the onDemand thing and did some of the
"bollywood" exercises.

All that to tell you this, I have now watched the new
Chris Kattan show on IFC and it is great!

I am a fan of Bollywood and want to watch more.

:)


1 comment:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

That's awesome :) haha! Well, as you can guess I'm a HUGE Bollywood fan :) haha! I was in a slum today and thought of Slumdog Millionaire :) FUN!
I want to see a video of you doing the dance! :)
That second video was awesome too!