Wednesday, August 12, 2009

You are right, it IS tasty

So, most of my friends and family may know, I am not much of a cook. Or, if you are speaking in technical terms, "I cannot cook." Well, I can make some things, but I really am not great. However, I surf the Internet quite often and one of my frequent stops is www.thepioneerwoman.com. I usually just read the normal blog and not the cooking or other areas. However, she just created a "tasty kitchen" portion that has both her recipes (I think) as well as other contributors. Well, the past two weeks, I have tried two recipes on the web site:



Let me say, they are amazing! I am very impressed with the ease of cooking (granted, I have made some mistakes, but nothing horrendous). The recipes are delicious.

Go to the web site, try it out. Be full!


:)

No comments: