Friday, August 28, 2009

Give me 'more, give me 'more


This week I had to go to Baltimore for work. I have been to Baltimore once, and that was about 3 years ago and it was by the airport (woo-hoo). Though on that trip I ate my first crab cake and it was delicious!

So anyway, this time we stayed in the inner harbor area, and I must say, the inner harbor area is great!


Our first day there, we walked around the harbor and went up to Federal Hill and ate at crabcakes on the harbor.


On Thursday, we went and toured the submarine Torsk and the Constellation.


Then that night we went to an Orioles game at Camden Yards (complete with a free bbq sandwich courtesy of "Boog's BBQ". Apparently Boog is a former baseball player.)


Needless to say, Baltimore's inner harbor is great!

2 comments:

T.H. Elliott said...

Very cool. My sister lives up there, so I got to visit a little bit.

Michelle said...

I'd go back again! The weather was great and there is sooo much to do; I would like to go to the aquarium and see that waterfall.