Friday, August 22, 2008

!!!

My English teachers would hate me. I am absolutely in love with the exclamation point. I think if I had to choose the punctuation mark that best describes me, it would for sure be the exclamation point. And I know why; I am a very excitable person. I enjoy surprises and anticipation, and thinking about exciting things. What better way to visually represent the excitement and anticipation than the exclamation point, I ask you. There is no better way!! See, I did that for affect...or is it effect? Oh well, thats something else English teachers can hate me for!

Yes another thing English teachers can scold me on is my non-sequitor'ness. I can spout out some random thoughts and push them all together into one or two sentences, which basically ends up like this, "Oh hi, my hands are dry, did you know mountain dew is neither from the mountains nor is dew'y?" Very random!

No comments: