Monday, August 25, 2008

How I Met Your...Father?

I love the show "How I Met Your Mother." The reasons for this love include the people on the show are around the same age as I am; there are pop culture references I totally get; and I can relate to the lead guy. In case you may not know, the lead guy, Ted, is telling the story to his kids of how he met his wife/their mother through flashbacks. Ultimately, it tells of his trials and ups and downs of what it took to meet his children's mother. I can relate to this. Plus, who would not want a friend like Barney. NPH does a, should I say, legendary job as Barney. He steals the show.

I am ready for the fall season of TV shows.

And I am a fan of french vanilla coffeemate creamer stuff; takes the place of milk and splenda/sugar.

1 comment:

T.H. Elliott said...

Yeah, so far it's not about how he met the Mother at all. I hope it's scrubs girl.