Wednesday, August 20, 2008

So Say We All

I am officially addicted to "Battlestar Gallactica." I love it. I also love Netflix. I will admit I have, in the past, purchased at least half a dozen tv shows on DVD to watch them all once and then they get shelved (I rationalize this by saying I am helping the economy, and Best Buy, and TV studios). Not a wise investment, imo. Probably the only anomaly to this is I will watch Season 1 of "Alias" as well as various "Firefly" episodes more than once ("Shindig" is probably my favorite episode). However, Netflix is a great answer to the "I want to watch a tv show on DVD but I really don't want to buy it" dilemma. I netflixed all the BSG DVD's and have been watching them since probably the beginning of July. And as quick as Netflix is, its just not quick enough!! In the words of the Willy Wonka girl "I want the world, I want the whole world," but in this instance, the world means the BSG DVDs.

Which brings me back to the point of this post. And what is the point? Absolutely nothing! :) But it is my blog and I can do what I want! Maybe the point of this blog is to say how cute Jamie Bamber is, because he really is.

On an unrelated note, this hurricane/tropical storm Fay deal is killing me. The sinus pressure I feel in my head right now is tantamount to vice grips clamping down on the bridge of my nose while someone attempts to turn them counter clockwise. I need an oil rig to drill into my nose and relieve the pressure. And no, I am not being over dramatic at all, not even a little.

No comments: