Thursday, August 28, 2008

Well, you learn something new everyday!

Ok, so I was reading something today about the top 10 movie villains and one of them was Cruella de Vil. HOLY COW! I never realized that Devil was in that name. I always got the "cruella" part was girl for cruel, but the De Vil part revelation floored me today!

On an unrelated but equally important note, I am ready for fall. It is super hot out right now. I go outside 4 times in 5 minutes and I am dying of heat! Plus, my A/C is set at 80 so its not exactly a meat locker in my house.

Trying to decide if I am going to watch the Obama speech tonight.

I decided to have breakfast for dinner this evening. Scrambled eggs, grits, and bacon. This reminds me of a story. Dan, Kara, and I decided to make breakfast for dinner one night, and we (I) put the sausage patties on the skillet, and the smoke took over! :) My bad!

No comments: