Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Vroom Vroom

After having hand-me-down vacuum cleaners since I moved in to my house, I finally decided I needed to get a new vacuum. I was vacuuming on Sunday and though I love the lines a vacuum cleaner makes (sometimes I make different designs in the carpet, like when I was younger and I used to mow our lawn, when I got to a nice open area I would do different designs. Sometimes it was a box, sometimes it was more of a circle, sometimes it was just straight lines) when I went over the same piece of fuzz from Allie's bed multiple times and it was still there, I deduced that the vacuum just was not sucking. Well, it was sucking. It was sucking at sucking.

Now I have a new one, and its purple! And it works wonderfully! Its sucks awesomely.

Also, I have decided that I like downloading music from Amazon.com rather than iTunes. Amazon's music is DRM free, so I can put it on my ipod but also on another mp3 player.

1 comment:

T.H. Elliott said...

A lot of Apple's stuff is DRM free now. Plus, I always burn it to a CD for backup anyways. Then I just re-encode that CD as an mp3 file. Works fine if you don't mind the leg work.